For people with skin allergies, psoriasis, or eczema, wearing a bra can irritate sensitive skin. That's why we're in love with this soft, breathable bra that's free from annoying underwire.
The pure silk lining offers a cooling touch, relieving skin rashes, hives, and itchy skin. In addition, its moisture-wicking properties make it perfect for post-surgical care and combatting hot flushes during menopause.
Feel great and look great in this latex-free bra.
- Non-padded and non-wired
- Compresses bust, giving it a naturally rounded shape
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Features elegant lace detail
- Pure silk fabric is highly breathable
- Smooth and luxurious touch on the skin
- Free from synthetic fabrics and exposed elastic
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin - no stitched tags!
- No harmful dyes, chemicals, or bleach
- No sweaty irritation
- Scientifically tested and approved by qualified dermatologists
- Recommended by breast surgeons
- Sustainably made and produced.
Bra Measuring Tips
- Measure with a thin well-fitted bra
- Make sure your tape doesn’t slip down or is placed too high up on the back.
- Re-measure for better accuracy
Bust Measurement Instructions
Stand in front of a mirror and measure around the fullest part of your breast. Make sure you measure around the fullest part of your bust and the tape measure is level with the ground.
Band Measurement Instructions
Stand in front of a mirror and wrap the measurement tape around your body, right underneath your breasts. Make sure the measurement tape is horizontal and wraps tightly around your body.