Our hope is for all individuals with eczema to discover a life with healthy skin, free from stress and full of joy.
But we know eczema healing is a journey. Along the way we hope you find the root cause of your or your child's eczema and how to get rid of eczema naturally by healing from within, and discovering:
- your unique eczema triggers (food allergies, seasonal allergies, etc.),
- a treatment plan that works for you (wet wraps, supplements, etc),
- the right natural eczema cream for your skin (no burning/stinging),
- non-drying eczema bath products and soaps, and
- the best gentle, scratching protective eczema clothing.
…and you’ll discover that beautiful skin can be found at the end of your unique path.
We are here for you, and we are listening. We know eczema is hard because we’ve lived it, too. Placing your trust in us is a big deal, and we don’t take it lightly. Our mission is to:
- Source a good variety of the cleanest, most natural, and highly effective products for eczema that are recommended by physicians so you can easily find exactly what you need to soothe your skin right now.
- Use our founder’s experience with eczema to guide us in the search for and sharing of new solutions and treatments, so you always have the latest, best resources at your fingertips.
- Source products from small businesses that share our same mission and values on simple, natural ingredients and to support and give back to the eczema community.
- Consider the social and environmental impact of our entire business, from products to shipping.
- Inspire you to follow your intuition so that you can identify when a treatment, product or advice feels right or wrong, and you can make the best decision for you.
- Encourage you to treat yourself and your skin with compassion so you can love the skin you’re in.
- Inspire you to find hope and empowerment over eczema – it does not define you. You’ve got this!
- Remind you to document your skin healing journey so you can celebrate your wins! It’s hard work to heal your skin, so jump for joy and bask in all your glory when you have a victory, no matter the size.
- To empower people with eczema to heal their skin through education, inspiration, and hope.
- To support small businesses and those who hand craft products in the US or Canada when possible.
- To source products with organic, GMO free, fair trade and sustainable ingredients when possible.
- To never accept products with any of the following ingredients:
- Hydrocortisone, steroids, or any other medication
- FD&C Colors and Pigments
- Petroleum or petrolatum
- Propylene glycol
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Sodium benzoate
- SLS, SLES, ALES, ALS - all sulfates