Coconut and Sunflower Oil Soap Bar
This soothing and natural coconut and sunflower oil soap by YoRo Naturals is made with gentle ingredients your sensitive skin will love. This soap was created with wholesome ingredients to provide cleansing without causing further irritation or dryness. We use sunflower oil for soap because it is full of Vitamins A, B, D and E. Moisturizing and anti-bacterial coconut oil combined with shea butter, known for its skin healing benefits, make for one nourishing, cleansing lather. This handmade soap bar contains glycerine, a natural benefit of our soap making process, and a natural humectant which attracts moisture from the air, helping to keep skin soft and supple. This calming soap bar is an excellent choice for adults and babies alike with the most fragile skin.
- Safe for eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and more
- Use it head to toe, face and all.
- All natural with only 3 ingredients.
- Vegan & cruelty free.
- Made for sensitive skin.
- Gentle enough for babies.
- Handmade in the USA.
Our Coconut and Sunflower Soap Bar contains only three ingredients: sunflower oil, coconut oil and shea butter. Here is why we chose them.
Why coconut oil?
- Contains a blend of free fatty acids.
- Effective at reducing the presence of bacteria, fungi, viruses and other pathogens.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties that help protect the skin.
- Studies show improved skin hydration for children with eczema.
Reference: Get the Facts: Coconut Oil by Emily Delzell, National Eczema Association
Why sunflower oil?
- Rich in linoleic acid.
- Can help maintain and enhance the skin barrier and decrease transepidermal water loss.
- Studies suggest anti-inflammatory benefits.
Reference: Skin Barrier Benefits of Sunflower Oil by Peter Lio, MD, Dermatology Times
Why shea butter?
- Contains triglycerides with oleic, stearic, linoleic, and palmitic fatty acids.
- Displays inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Reference: Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils, Tzu-Kai Lin, Int J Mol Sci.
Please read the full ingredient list for any known irritants or allergies. We advise trying new products only on a small patch of skin at first to make sure there is no reaction. Any natural product on the market could contain an ingredient that won’t agree with your skin.
Sodium sunflowerate (high oleic sunflower oil), sodium cocoate (coconut oil), sodium shea butterate (shea butter)