Introducing one of the best latex-free bras: our plunge style Debbie bra with lace, organic cotton and silk. Made with highly breathable silk and Pima cotton, it's a luxurious blend of comfort and style, specially designed for those with sensitive skin, psoriasis, eczema, and latex allergies.
Crafted with the utmost care, our Debbie style hypoallergenic latex-free bras offer a breath of relief for those prone to skin irritation and allergies. The bra features soft cups and a gentle bra liner without compromising on comfort, ensuring that your skin remains irritation-free throughout the day.
With adjustable straps and a range of cup sizes, it's easy to find the perfect fit that provides exceptional support. The full coverage style offers excellent comfort, while the lace and cotton fabric blend feels soft against your skin.
Say goodbye to skin irritation, allergies, and those annoying rashes with the perfect latex-free bra for sensitive skin.
Make it a matching set with the Debbie Brief Latex-Free Panty.
- Dermatologist approved
- Non-slip and wide shoulder strap
- Cover in Pima cotton to prevent irritation; no exposed rubber band
- Real silk lace detailing.
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin - no stitched tags!
- No harmful dyes, chemicals, or bleach
- Offers great support, working with your natural shape and adding a level of comfort to this half-cup bra
- Wired and lightly padded with organic cotton
- Sustainably made and produced
- Made in Hong Kong
Bra Fitting Tips
- We recommend tape measuring yourself and referring to our size guide before purchase!
- Our bras are less stretchy than other bras as they do not have synthetic fibres. Our suggested size may differ from your usual bra size.
- All underbands are wrapped with double-layered Pima Cotton, so you may find our size guide recommends band size up.
All measurements are in inches.
Bra Measuring Tips
- Measure with a thin well-fitted bra
- Make sure your tape doesn’t slip down or is placed too high up on the back.
- Re-measure for better accuracy
Bust Measurement Instructions
Stand in front of a mirror and measure around the fullest part of your breast. Make sure you measure around the fullest part of your bust and the tape measure is level with the ground.
Band Measurement Instructions
Stand in front of a mirror and wrap the measurement tape around your body, right underneath your breasts. Make sure the measurement tape is horizontal and wraps tightly around your body.